|Metal To Be Analysed
· Keeping in view of the safety norms in handling molds, we have designed the top and bottom plate with cavities and with handles.
· The aluminum block holder which hold the 16 molds comprises of 5 pieces interconnected by two tie rods with a spring loaded action to open while we loosen the center screw, thereby releasing the 16 molds.
· The mold for holding the brass lugs is held in position with a circular ring as shown in our diagram. Each mold is numbered for trace ability.
· We have also designed a release stand for mounting the aluminum block holder and unscrew to release the 16 moulds.
· A special three pin ejector is provided to eject the molded brass lugs.
· We have also designed a nylon tray to place the part of mold with the brass lugs stuck on it and release the same in individual cavities for cooling and ageing studies so that the specimen is not disturbed.